The "Very Efficient Repositioning Aid" Preferred by Staff and Residents
- Reduces back injuries among nursing staff which cause lost work days, worker’s compensation claims, and liability insurance premiums.
- In most cases, the resident can be transferred from a seated to a standing position by one staff member.
- Heavy-duty frame offers tip-resistant support for patients up to 350 lbs. and is easy to maneuver in tight spaces.
- Comfortable, durable back belts are easy to clean. The sitting position sling helps transfer residents who cannot bear weight.
- Features push-button operation with magnetized hand-held control that secures anywhere on the lift.
- Auxiliary toe-operated control provides alternative means of raising or lowering the resident. Manual lowering device can be used in case of emergencies.
- 24 Volt DC electronic system features a built-in charger, low-battery indicator, and actuator.
- Light blue or white finish offers years of chip-resistant, non-peeling wear.
- Height of foot and knee stands can be adjusted to assist people in higher beds.
- Optional VERASCALE™ weighs residents/patients to 350 lbs.
MET/NRTL LISTED in Accordance with UL-544 Third Edition and complies with applicable federal and state regulations (i.e. OSHA).