Vera II B600
The battery-operated transfer device that’s safe, reliable and easy to use!
- Reduces back injuries among nursing staff which cause lost work days, worker’s compensation claims, and liability insurance premiums.
- Battery-powered lift can allow one nursing staff member to vertically lift residents weighing up to 600 pounds with minimal effort. Manual lowering device can be used in case of emergencies.
- Tip-resistant, dual-purpose lift allows for standing pivot and seated position transfers and is easy to maneuver in tight places.
- Height of foot and knee stands can be adjusted to assist people in higher beds. Slip-resistant footplate can be easily removed.
- Purple baked on powder coat finish offers years of chip-resistant, non-peeling wear.
- Magnetized hand-held pendant switch secures anywhere on the lift frame.
- Optional wall-mount battery charging pack allows for 24-hour service.
- Optional VERASCALE™ accurately weighs residents while they are lifted.
- Complies with applicable federal and state regulations (i.e. OSHA).
- Comfortable, durable back belts are easy to clean. The sitting position sling helps transfer residents who cannot bear weight.
- Also available with electric expanding base!