Vanderlift II B450
The battery-operated lift that helps transfer residents with minimal effort, regardless of most range-of-motion limitations.
- VANDER-LIFT II B450 reduces back injuries among nursing staff, which in turn minimizes lost work days, worker’s compensation claims, and liability insurance premiums.
- Reduces back injuries among nursing staff, resulting in less sick leave, worker’s compensation claims, staff turnover,and liability insurance premiums.
- Battery-operated life allows one staff member to transfer residents weighing up to 450 lbs.. Manual lowering device can be used in case of emergencies.
- Optional wall-mount battery charging pack allows for 24-hour service.
- Heavy-duty frame offers tip resistant support and is easy to maneuver in tight places.
- Purple baked on powder coat finish offers years of chip-resistant, non-peeling wear.
- Four-point sling connection is easy to use. VANCARE’s comfortable assorted slings accommodate residents up to 450 lbs., regardless of most range-of-motion limitations.
- Magnetized hand-held pendant switch secures anywhere on the lift frame.
- Complies with applicable federal and state regulations (i.e. OSHA).
- Lifting height adapts from the floor to the highest bed or table.
- Optional VANDERSCALE™ weighs residents weighing up to 450 lbs.