The "kwick" and easy way to transport residents who do not utilize foot pedals!
Do you have residents that propel themselves with their feet in their wheelchair? Then when there is the need for quick transport, the foot pedals are not instantly available? Are your residents at risk for injury or falls when trying to "hold their legs up" when being transported by wheelchair?
"Kwick" Rest is the "Kwick" and easy solution!
- Snap the "Kwick" Rest device to the front wheel support bars of the wheelchair, with the toe cover portion in front and the heel support in back.
- Adjust the straps to keep the resident's feet suspended off the floor comfortably, verifying that the device is clear of the wheels.
- After transporting the resident, simply swing the "Kwick" Rest backwards until the magnet catches on the frame, conveniently out of the way and ready for the next transport.
- DO NOT leave the "Kwick" Rest device in place after transporting the resident. Simply swing the "Kwick" Rest backwards until the magnet catches on the frame.
- DO NOT allow residents to attempt to sit or stand on the "Kwick" Rest device.